Graham School will provide a vibrant learning environment where all students are presented with stimulating challenges to awaken their curiosity and imagination.
Graham School - Inspiring individuals to
- Realise their potential.
- Fulfil their dreams
- Achieve their best
Every member of the school community has a stake in the school; every stakeholder can expect certain things of the school just as the school can expect certain things of every stakeholder.
We have expressed this in the form of two charters; a Student Charter and a Staff Charter. These charters were drawn up, written and agreed by the stakeholders concerned.
Everyone at Graham School has a right
- to learn and to teach in a peaceful and safe environment
- to expect that they and their belongings will be treated with respect
- to be treated with consideration, courtesy and respect
Everyone at Graham School has a responsibility
- to ensure they do not disturb the learning and teaching of others
- to be honest and to respect others and their belongings
- to treat everyone with consideration, courtesy and respect
What are people saying about
Last Updated November 2, 2015