Graham School will provide a vibrant learning environment where all students are presented with stimulating challenges to awaken their curiosity and imagination.
19 March 2014
12 September 2014
Graham School - Inspiring individuals to
- Realise their potential.
- Fulfil their dreams
- Achieve their best
In the 2012/13 School Year staff and students worked together to create a vision statement that expressed our ambition for the students and staff at Graham School.
Every member of the school community has a stake in the school; every stakeholder can expect certain things of the school just as the school can expect certain things of every stakeholder.
We have expressed this in the form of two charters; a Student Charter and a Staff Charter. These charters were drawn up, written and agreed by the stakeholders concerned.
For our students, Graham School will:
- Provide consistently good teaching
- Never give up on students
- Support students suffering from illness, both mental and physical
- Provide a variety of learning opportunities in a variety of different styles
- Reward students who consistently make a good effort and behave well
For Graham School, every student will:
- Strive to be the best they can be
- Respect all staff equally
- Treat everyone equally
- Stand up for their beliefs
- Be prepared to participate
For our staff, Graham School will:
- Provide clear, honest and open dialogue
- Ensure that all staff are equally respected, supported, cared for and given a voice
- Recognise staff contributions and those who go the extra mile
- Have realistic expectations in keeping with work-life balance
- Recognise and develop the potential in all staff
For Graham School, every member of staff will:
- Provide and contribute to consistently effective teaching and learning
- Fulfil their professional obligations with integrity
- Create an inspirational and safe environment
- Forge creative links with the wider community
- Take control of their own professional development
Last Updated March 19, 2014